Sunday, May 08, 2005

Falling-Bamboo-Leaves

[base time, base location]
I was not sure if I was okay when I fell flat on my back while walking towards the building. This proved that taking big steps on an inclined floor wearing a backpack full of oversized books was a mistake. The fall knocked the wind out of me. You helped me get up and that was how, according to you, we became friends.
[4 years later, 75 meters SW]
We were about to pick up the Dentist and watch the Bamboo concert--I was hoping--for free. I was nervous because you were behind the wheels. The lucky person that got to wear a seatbelt was the Marketing Manager. Sharing my misfortune were the Chef, the Talyer Boy, and the Exorcist. I got in for free, I think, and even got some free iced tea. It was fun being with you guys again. Nice codenames by the way, Transporter.
[4 years earlier, 75 meters NE]
It was an odd sight, leaves of notebook paper blown away from windows and held by string. It seemed that the sixth graders were flying paper kites. What a stupid thing to do, I thought. I went up to see who started it. Apparently, you were the supplier of the string. I asked for some and walked away with the box of dental floss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home