Saturday, March 05, 2005

Case 15: Little Kid

I saw you getting all giddy over it. I saw the excitement in your eyes. You proudly told me about it. Then I knew I had to do something to wipe that big smile off your face.
It was as simple as stealing a piece of candy from a child.
I knew doing that would only hurt you, but I did it anyway. I just could not stand the idea of making you happy. That is the last thing I want.
So I went through with it, nervously, imagining your disappointed look. It is immature, petty, and cruel, but causing you pain gives me a sense of fulfillment.
In a quick fashion I took away from you the source of your glee. I did it without regret or the tiniest bit of guilt.
And I will continue hurting you until you break. I want to see you cry. Only your tears would bring me true satisfaction.
Split.
Through this cowardly way I assert my existence.
You were right. I am just a little kid like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home