Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Case 21: Gibberish

Last night you called I played that game. Last night you called I felt the same. Last night you called I went insane.
I heard when lightning strikes twice on the exact same spot, that spot may be the tip of a lightning rod. And so laugh all you want, I will get the doctor. How are you? I am fine. Please, worry about yourself. There may be a third time.
I heard that worms have more than one heart, but if you slice one lengthwise, both halves may not survive. Who is that? Your voice changed. I need a glass of water. Really? Yes, I am eating right now. Do you mind?
I heard it is easier to sleep when bored. My foot fell asleep. It got bored. Sorry. Goodbye. On an ordinary day I will tell you that you are an oasis. And that day you will tell me I am arid sand. Thanks, but no thanks.
I heard saying what comes to mind tends to say something about the subconscious. I will try to find meaning in the way you whispered. It is a mess. With hard work you will get it. However sublime you may think of it, it is still gibberish. Just kidding.
7-4-8-4-3-8-5. Hello? Your number is incorrect. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home