Saturday, October 08, 2005

Countdown to the End

After almost two decades of existence, I am beginning to wonder whether the days are getting shorter or I am merely getting more sleep. Everything seems like a blur, and unluckily for the two of us, I am the one with the better memory.
I have barely a recollection of what happened during the last few years. Before my age leads me to senility, I will try my best to pay tribute to the craziest time of my life--that of being a teenager.
I wish I can explain the big deal about being a teenager but sadly I am not an expert. Perhaps it is the time one can take advantage of his youth, when he can feign maturity from facial hair and blame his foolishness on hormones.
And now, in a matter of days, it is coming to an end. That can only mean two things: I am nearer my impending death, and without the angst to put up with, I can take a stab at happiness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday dan! haha.

10/17/05, 6:24 PM  
Blogger Xtine said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!! I really enjoy reading your blog. Buti na lang walang something about us.. na we can recognize. Ü

Face it you're no longer a teenager.. just like the rest. haha

10/31/05, 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home