Thursday, October 20, 2005

Case 29: School/Exams (13)

Multiple Choice. Use CAPITAL letters.
13]On this day in Philippine history,
a)Three servicemen were killed in Clark Air Base.
b)The Philippines was named after the Crown Prince Philip II of Spain.
c)Last Sunday of August was declared National Heroes Day.
d)You were born.
The nice thing about exams was that they were taken in the morning so that we were then free the whole afternoon. After the grueling tests, I got to celebrate (more heartfully) my first day as a teenager. Yehey.
The food was nothing fancy, just spaghetti and sandwiches. I was tasked to deliver some to our neighbors (I hated this because I should not be working on my own birthday). Despite the hassles, I managed coming off as cordial and polite.
The day was filled with relief, and a little excitement. I kept asking, will the next seven years be interesting enough to be memorable? (This is what happens when you start your teenage life with routine academics. Everything seemed insane afterwards.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home