Friday, September 18, 2009

Case 47: Resignation

I hereby tender my resignation, effective immediately. I am writing to you because I want you to know how I feel.
Although I have enjoyed being with you and have learned a great deal, I would really like to operate in a wider sphere, and since you have not been able to provide this opportunity, I feel that I should seek a position that allows greater freedom to make decisions and to function more independently. As you know, my status has not changed in the year I have been with you. Although you have been fair in terms of compensation, I feel the need to expand my horizons.
I leave with many pleasant memories; the experience has been rewarding in many ways. Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home