Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Case 2: Psychotherapy

How should I say this? I am a bit angry with you right now for putting me in this position. I am under a lot of stress and all you can think of is pushing me to do something that I do not want. All I am asking is for you to leave me alone.
You know my weakness and you use it to your advantage and I hate that. You bribe me, make me feel guilty, drive me insane with your persistence. And yup, I can be easily manipulated. The only thing working against you is my laziness.
I know you are going to hate me for stalling. I am prepared for that although I really wish it will not happen. And perhaps you find it irrational why I do not give in to you. I will not tell you the reason, I hope you realize it yourself.
Tomorrow, I will be in a lighter mood, which means, I am going to forget about this. And I will be happy. I will have peace of mind. I will not worry about you. And if you can prolong that state by not reminding me, I will be very grateful.
I hope you understand.
There are only two people who can make me act against my will, one is a friend from high school and the other is a hypnotist in Guagua. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home