Monday, November 29, 2004

Case 1: A Confession

Last Friday I lacked the guts to say this, I do not know why. Perhaps I do not want to be embarrassed in front of people younger than me. I realized I cannot keep this going, since you would eventually find out.
I said I am a good liar, well, that was a lie also. I am just a liar, period. I should have told you that I do not pray to God, nor believe that He exists. Yes, I am a coward. I should not have pretended that I did. Then, you might ask, why did I join the group. I am not sure myself. Perhaps I got too curious of what you guys were talking about in these groups. I do not completely regret trying the thing out, but it could be my first and last meeting.
Yes, I am an atheist and I am always terrified to admit it. (I was shaking while typing this.) Partly because I do not want people to look down on me. And, ironicallly, I still have the fear for hell (who wants eternal damnation?). My Catholic high school did a fine job, I guess. There might come a time that I regain my faith but until that day comes, pardon me for refusing to pray.
I am willing to pretend, of course, if you insist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home